A unique experience for everyone!
Get thrilled by the new floating sensation of Jungle Float designed for adrenaline individuals located in the heart of Protaras, Fiq Tree Bay, Paralimni. The boat has a capacity of 40 people.
Safe and Suitable for all skill levels
The Tarzan Swing
12-foot High Trampoline
Small Trampoline suitable
6-foot Platform Leap
14-foot High Leap
Experience the jungle-themed curvy water slide
All you need is a good dose of Vitamin Sea!
Get thrilled by the new floating sensation of Jungle Float designed for adrenaline individuals in every part of the world. Sea you soon!
How to jump on the trampoline
When you jump
- Plan to land in the center of the trampoline.
- Make sure the water is clear of people.
- Jump from the platform and never climb down.
- Plan to land on your feet.
When you land
- Keep your legs straight.
- Land in the center of the trampoline.
- Do not bend your knees.
- Push-off with your toes.
Things to avoid
- Do not bend your knees when you hit the trampoline.
- Do not land on someone.
- Do not jump multiple times.
- Do not go underneath a trampoline.
It's always safety first so we make sure you can swim, a short breaststroke from the shore to the platform. Then our trained staff will explain the rules and regulations so you can play safely.
Please keep in mind if a child is visiting Jungle Float without its guardian/ parent, the guardian/ parent must give their permission by signing our form of waiver.
1. Who is your buddy?
Be aware of your buddy and where he/she is.
2. Is the area clear?
Always ensure the area is clear before jumping into water.
3. No pushing & no running
4. Stay out of danger zones
Swim directly to the boat.
5. Don't loiter on top deck
Stay off the handrails.
6. Don't go under trampolines
Other people may hit you.
7. Don't use more than one rope
Using more than 1 rope put yourself and others in danger.
8. Hit the center of trampoline on your feet
(Practice on small trampoline first)
9. Don't climb down to trampoline
People don’t see you and may injure you.